Present a 360 View of the Patient Experience
Vizium360 is an enterprise-level platform that provides insight for healthcare providers into the patient and for the patient into their providers.
Our technology surveys patients and assesses satisfaction and provides a practice portal to analyze and manage feedback data. It also provides your company with the ability to publish trustworthy, continuously-refreshed ratings and reviews content on your website(s) to showcase practice and provider quality to patients.
What Vizium360 does for your healthcare enterprise
- Actively and continuously surveys your patients at multiple points along the care continuum. Our anonymous, user-friendly survey process yields a higher response rate compared to self-made surveys.These high-level survey results provide statistically valid data you can rely on to fine-tune your organization.
- Aggregates verified patient feedback and provides you with a dashboard report of results. View provider and location metrics at a glance. See how your firm ranks among others at the regional and national level.
- Computes and publishes verified ratings and review content on your website by provider, procedure, practice location, or other select parameters. Your Vizium360 profile includes customized widgets to feature your quality to prospective patients and stakeholders.
- Syndicates content to 70+ reviews sites. Our reputation management tool monitors 70+ reviews sites so you can anticipate and respond rapidly to issues. Add on our ReviewMultiplier™ tool to automatically locate where more reviews are needed to increase your presence and more accurately portray your quality.
- Provides drill down data analytics and detailed reporting with multiple filters. Create a variety of reports by practice, provider, specialty, location, service, procedure, treatment or any other survey topic area to pinpoint issues, fine-tune your organization, and create a more meaningful patient experience.
Ready to see how Vizium360 can help your company stand above the rest?