Knowledge is power. Here’s some more insight to help you succeed.
Our Vizium360 founders and staff are passionate about helping healthcare organizations and providers deliver the very best for their patients. The following resources will help you learn more about the value of patient feedback, how our approach works, and how we can help your company succeed.
What We Know
More and more studies validate that our survey-based technology solves the needs of both consumers and providers. Here are a few that we feel are important:
- Survey-based systems generate higher ratings than consumer review sites: Provider-Initiated Patient Satisfaction Reporting Yields Improved Physician Ratings Relative to Online Rating Websites
- More is Better: Surveying a large population of people ensures a statistically valid number of positive reviews. Most reviews are positive so having more reviews is better. Based on over 150,000 ratings and reviews on realpatientratings.com, 94% of patients are either satisfied or highly satisfied.
- Consumers choose providers who have more reviews: People are complete suckers for online reviews
- Consumers need to see negative reviews to trust positive reviews: The Positive Effect of Negative Information
- Consumers want to help and offer feedback: Altruism Among Internet Users? Could It Be?
Ready to learn more?